Wednesday, November 6, 2019

100+ Best Friendship Status In English For Whatsapp

100+ Best Friendship Status In English For Whatsapp [New 2019]

Friendship Status In English | FB Status | Friendship Sms | Welcome to the best site who give you the best and unique status, Quotes, and Shayari for you and today I share with you my best collection of Friendship so enjoy and share with your best friends and social media also like WhatsApp and Facebook.

Best [Friendship Status] In English For Whatsapp And Facebook

Best [Friendship Status] In English For Whatsapp And Facebook

A friendship that can end never really began!

Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun and leave you in the dark.

A beautiful friendship can change people.

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
Friendship Status

Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.

A friend is a person who goes around saying nice things about you beside your back.

True friends are like a diamond, when u hit them they do not break, they only slip away from your life.

Finding a best friend is tough, keep the friendship is tougher.
Friendship Status

The most important thing in my trust is u.

!!Friendship is not a big thing, But it is a million little things….

I don’t dare to lose my best friend, she/he is the most precious of all jewels I h’ve.

Never let your friends feel lonely… Always Disturb them…

Whatsapp status for friends forever

A true friend never gets in your way unless u happen to be going down ..
Friendship Status

The best way to stay close to Anyone is by being just a friend. Nothing More and Nothing Less…

Do not try to buy friendship, it’s not for sale.

Blessings come in many ways but the best come as friends.

I am surrounded by awesome people; I called them Friends.
Friendship Status

Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.

More beautiful than all the stars that shine is the heart of a loving friend.

cute friendship status for WhatsApp

Friendship makes prosperity more brilliant and lightens adversity by dividing and sharing it.

I don’t want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there.

My friends are the weirdest, craziest people I know but I love them.
Friendship Status

A good friend would bail you out of jail but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, damn that was cool.

Never let your friends feel lonely… Always Disturb them…

We’ll befriend ’til we’re old and senile. … Then we’ll be new friends!

WhatsApp status about friendship

A good friend is like a computer. I ‘enter’ in your life, ‘save’ you in my heart, ‘format’ your problems, ‘shift’ you to opportunities & never ‘delete’ you from my memory!

Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.

A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second an stops the third.
famous Friendship Status In English

A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.

Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

Life is better with friends.

status about best friends

Waters may dry. Flowers may die. But true friends never say gudbye.

Friends are like stars,_ they come and go, _but the ones that stay are the ones that glow..
I can’t promise to solve all your problems but I’ll promise u won’t have to face them alone.

A best friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find & lucky to have.

Friends make the bad times good & the good times unforgettable.
Friendship Status

If u have one true friend u have more than your share.

We did not realist we were making memories, we were just having fun.

A friend will always make you smile when you don’t want to….

best friendship status for WhatsApp facebook

Only a true best friend can protect u from your immortal enemies.

Don’t let friends down when they need u the most.
Friendship Status

A beautiful friendship can change people.

Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.

A circle is round, it has no ends, that’s how long I want to be your best friend.

A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write to them.

Best friends loan out DVDs knowing that they’ll never be seen again.

status for WhatsApp about friends

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I’m surrounded by angels, and I call them my best friends.
Friendship Status

I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.

Friends are the family you choose.

Friendship is never forgettable in your whole life. It is always sweet like chocolate but never bitter like Neem.

Just when I’m about to part with my friends is when I realize that I had the best group of friends ever.

funny friendship status for FB

Friends are more expensive than diamonds because the diamond always have a price but friends are priceless.

A true friend will always stand for you.
Friendship Status

A real friend is someone who thinks you’re a golden egg, even when you know you’re slightly cracked.

Friendship is blessed with love.

Fake friends believe in rumors real friends believe in you.

Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter and live better.

best friendship status in English

Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.
latest Friendship Status In English

Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing means absolutely everything to me.

When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

friendship status for facebook

No friendship is an accident.

The best mirror is an old friend.
Friendship Status

Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

A candle can keep a room aglow with light but a true friend like you make all my days bright.

In life, love is temporary but friendship is permanent.

No matter how serious life gets, you would still have that one person with whom you can be completely stupid.

friendship status in English for FB

A true friend reaches your hand and touches your heart.

It doesn’t matter how much time we spend together, it will always be not enough for me. You are a part of my soul that lives in another body. I miss you.

Life moves on, but memories don’t. You may have gone away but our friendship is right here… in my heart. I miss you.